IDAutomation's DataMatrix symbology barcode fonts allow printing of two dimensional DataMatrix barcodes from Windows or any computer with a Java VM with TrueType, OpenType, PostScript or PCL laserjet soft fonts.
Version: 19.11IDAutomation's GS1-DataMatrix barcode fonts allow printing of ECC-200 Data Matrix symbols with TrueType, OpenType, PCL and PostScript fonts by using IDAutomation Vertical Interleaved Technology.
License: Free To Try $299.00
Operating System: Windows
Using Reed Solomon error correction, the printed DataMatrix symbol can also withstand damage without causing a loss of data. This high level of error correction is far more advanced than one-dimensional barcodes with check digits.
Recent Updates in the licensed version include:
- Updated the TTF and OTF 2D fonts to format better to various device screen resolutions and printers and updated digital signatures.
- Updated all font encoder products in the licensed version, including the encoders in the Developer Tools, with an optimized algorithm for ASCII and C40 modes to allow more data to be encoded in a smaller symbol. For example, a format 29 rectangular symbol will now encode 72 characters.
- Added a Macro Enabled Excel Font Encoder App.
- Updated VBA and Crystal Reports formulas with improved algorithms that generate symbols up to 30% faster.
- Added the Word Mail Merge Example.
With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
For more information about the GS1-DataMatrix Font and Encoder and to download a demo of the DataMatrix ECC200 Font and Encoder package, please visit: https://www.idautomation.com / barcode-fonts / 2d / datamatrix/
Version 19.11: In the licensed package, an update to the TTF and OTF 2D fonts was released to better display on multiple devices and printers. Updated encoders like VBA Macros, Crystal Reports Formulas, with optimized algorithms, and added Excel Encoder app as well as Mail Merge Example.
Version 19.02: SSRS Font Encoder added to Developer Licenses.
Version 16.10: GS1 update resolves an issue where a second FNC1 would be encoded as a