GSim85 is an 8085 simulator.
Version: 0.2GSim85 is an 8085 simulator. It is having very user friendly graphical user interface. GSim85 can be used to test 8085 programs before actually implementing them on target board.
Operating System: Linux
GSim85 is still under development and its status is beta.
· GTK+ version 2.10.x
What's New in This Release:
· A lot of GUI bug fixes
· Label, for jump & calls ,feature now works ok
· Printing has been removed, until it is stable using GtkPrint API
· Bug in compare & subtract instructions has been removed
· Memory range now defaults to Full ( FFFF ) instead of 2FFF
· Save file bug is fixed
· A small website is created for project