With Gtech ATS (Atomic Time Synchronizer), a .NET application, you can synchronize your computer's clock with atomic clock servers over the internet. It uses the network time protocol (NTP) which allows to obtain a high degree of accuracy.
Version: 1.0With GTech ATS (Atomic Time Synchronizer) you can synchronize your computer's clock with atomic clock servers over the internet, the so-called time servers. It uses the network time protocol (NTP) which allows to obtain a high degree of accuracy.
License: Free To Try $14.95
Operating System: Windows
The time difference between your computer clock and the atomic clocks is generally smaller then 500 msec (0.5 seconds).
GTech ATS is a multilanguage .NET application which currently supports english, german and spanish.
The most important features are:
- Proxy support.
- Access to more than 190 time servers around the world.
- Ability to connect to local time servers.
- System tray support which keeps your desktop taskbar free
- A Manual time request function.
- Periodically time synchronization.
- Capability to run at windows startup and to synchronize the time immediately after the internet connection is available.
- Automatic time synchronization after application start.
- Ability to automatically exit the application after time synchronization.
- Configurable clock's style and time formats.