Gtk+ MySQL Command Center is a GUI client for MySQL databases.
Version:Gtk+ MySQL Command Center is a GUI client for MySQL databases.
Operating System: Linux
Gtk+ MySQL Command Center will help you to use your MySQL servers, do requests on them, manage their configuration (users, process, etc.), dump datas and structure and more.
You don't need GNOME to use it.
Here are some key features of "Gtk MySQL Command Center":
· Use gtk+ only (doesn't need Gnome)
· Manage a mysql server list (Store in a XML file)
· SQL Query window (with query duplication capabilities)
· Edit value directly in the result's table
· Multi-window system ... not all request in the same window
· Dump SQL table|database|serveur|request into SQL, XML and CSV files
What's New in This Release:
· Help tabs have been added.
· Some parts of the code have been cleaned up.