GTKSee is an image viewer which aims to be an ACDSee clone.
Version: 0.6.0 beta1GTK See is a simple image viewer based on GTK+ 1.2.x and running on X Window System. The appearance and interface are similar to popular image viewer ACDSee, that is where the name "GTK See" come from.
Operating System: Linux
It's confirmed by users that GTK See work fine in these platforms:
· Slackware (intel) 3.4, 3.5, 4.0, 8.x, 9.x, 10
· RedHat (intel) 5.1, 5.2, 9.0
· ASP Linux (athlon k7) 9.2
· Solaris (sparc) 2.6, 9
· Debian (intel) 2.0
· Digital Unix V4.0(alpha)
· FreeBSD (intel) 2.2.1, 2.2.7, 3.0
· TurboLinux 3.0.2c
GTK See is distributed under the GNU Public License.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for PAT (pattern) Gimp image file format.
· Support for GBR (brush) Gimp image file format.
· Improvement in im_ico.c file (now read 1,4,8,24 and 32 bits ICO files)