GtkLP is a frontend for cups-users and printadmins.
Version: 1.2.7GtkLP is a Frontend for Cups. GtkLP is not an administrative Tool (the frontend is good enough!), but intended for Users.
Operating System: Linux
They can easily choose all options that cups provide (including the printer independent options) without remebering or even knowing their names.
For Printeradmin is also a small queue available, which is heavily inspired by novells old LQV.
Here are some key features of "GtkLP":
· Gtk-Interface with theme-support
· IPP support
· Printer specific options
· All standard-cups options
· different preferences-files for each printer
· easy to build
· gettext-support for different languages
· X- and Console-Support
· Support for both, gtk1 and gtk2