gTVListings is a TV listings management program.
Version: 0.8 betaTV listings management program
Operating System: Linux
gTVListings is a TV listings management program constructed in Mono for Gnome using XMLTV to download the listings.
Key features include Searching, Favorites, Show Category, Reminders and Now & Next.
· an XMLTV file
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fix in date goto.
· Bug fix in render when there are no channel listings there was no space left.
· Buf fix in the find results.
· Changed show render into a binary serach.
· Changed show render to show one line for description.
· Changed description text colour in the show render to a gray.
· Changed category text colour in the show render to a gray.
· Added mouse scroll for channels and shows.
· Added a info pannel.
· Added hide at startupl.
· Removed tooltips on the show render.
· More user feedback from the console to help track bugs.