HacBurn is a frontend to cdrtools/mpg321/ogg123 written with gtk2-perl.
Version: 0.3.5HacBurn is a frontend to cdrtools/mpg321/ogg123 written with gtk2-perl.
Operating System: Linux
HacBurn is a script written in perl using gtk2-perl. It allows a user to use cdrtools and a couple other console applications in a graphical interface to burn CDs.
It can currently burn iso/bin images and audio discs, it can make iso images and also copy CDs. If you have 2 optical drives on the fly copying is available.
What's New in This Release:
· This is the second release of HacBurn.
· There have been a bunch of changes in the interface as well as the underlying code. HacBurn uses the dmesg output to scan for cd/dvd-rom drives.
· This is a very quick hackish way of scanning for the drives and will most likely not work unless you have a drive reported as a "CD/DVD-ROM" drive hooked up to the ide bus.
· As soon as I come up with a better way of scanning drives it'll be implemented.
· Audio burning as well as one-drive cd copying *should* work.
· Again, it works on my machine, but I don't have a team of testers, so please, send me bug reports and other feedback.