A powerful MicrosoftÂ® Excel-based tool that makes it easy for golfers to calculate their golf handicap. Users can track their scores over time and compute their handicap using a methodology similar to that used by the USGA.
Version: 1.31A powerful MicrosoftÂ® Excel-based tool that makes it easy for golfers to calculate their golf handicap. Users can track their scores over time and compute their handicap using a methodology similar to that used by the USGA. The program also displays graphs of your performance over time to monitor improvements in your game. The interface is simple and easy to use, allowing users to be up and running in minutes.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Windows
Specifically, HandicapConquest 1.31 allows you to do the following:
Track Golf Scores
- Post new scores for calculation of a golf handicap;
- New rounds can be posted in just seconds!
- Record key information about each round including date, score, course played, tees, rating, and slope;
- View your scores history.
Save Favorite Golf Courses
- Save golf course data in a simple database;
- Saves data about each course including tees, course rating, and slope;
- Save frequently-played courses to speed-up posting of new scores in the future;
- Unlimited number of courses can be saved.
Calculate Your Handicap
- Automatically calculates a handicap using a methodology consistent with that used to calculate a USGA Handicap Index;
- Handicap is calculated with as few as 1 score entered (most accurate after 20 posted scores);
- Retains and displays your handicap history, so you can track your improvement.
Chart Your Progress
- Provides simple graphs of your scores over time;
- Provides graphs of your handicap over time.