hbTapi Components is a collection of Delphi VCL components allowing object-based access to Microsoft's Telephony API (TAPI). It supports multiple phones, lines, addresses and calls. DTMF handling and wave playback / recording is included.
Version: 10.3hbTapi Components is a collection of easy to use Delphi VCL components allowing object-based access to Microsoft's Telephony API (TAPI).
License: Free To Try $299.00
Operating System: Windows
Just a few features of hbTapi Components:
- Support multiple phones, lines, calls per line, and multiple addresses
- Enumerate installed line and phone devices
- Discover device hardware capabilities
- Complete call control
- Make Call - Dial full or partial number
- Call progress messages and call state
- Translate telephone number - Using dialing properties
- Display CallerID information - Name, number
- Detect ringing, busy, connect, disconnect, and much more...
- Use Hold, Unhold, Park, Transfer, Redirect and more...
- Use Conference Calling, Three Way Calls and more...
- Detect/Generate DTMF tones - local and remote party key presses
- Wave Playback and Recording
- Enumerate Location Names
- Get/set Current Location, Country Code, ...
- Control speakerphones,handsets and headsets
- Control display, buttons and lamps
- Create "Assisted Telephony" applications
- Send / Receive binary data
Version 10.3: + Support for RAD Studio 10.3 Delphi.
Version 10.2: + Support for Delphi XE8 / Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8 added.
Version 5.0: + Support for Delphi XE7 / Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7 added.
Version 2.1: + Support for Delphi XE / Embarcadero RAD Studio XE added.
Version 2.0.6: + Support for Delphi 2010 / Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 added.
Version 2.0.3: + Support for Delphi 2009 / CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 added.