HealthMonitor software is a easy-to-use Windows program for storing, reporting and charting blood pressure, blood sugar or weight. Stores multiple reading per day and calculates averages. Great software for people with diabetics and hypertension.
Version: 2.7.0For maintaining good health, it is important to have blood pressure, blood sugar, weight and pulse in the normal range.
License: Free To Try $25.00
Operating System: Windows
In case you are diabetic or have hypertension, this software can be used to store and monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar regularly. It also provides two customized fields to record other vitals like waist line and body fat.
Some of the features that are especially notable are:
- Store unlimited reading per day.
- The blood pressure and blood sugar are color coded in the report to show if it is reading is in normal, warning or danger range.
- Charting ability: All the measurements such as blood sugar or blood pressure can be seen as daily, weekly and monthly averages. This helps you to monitor gradual change.
- Plot can be flagged with regimen or mood: As you enter the measurements you can also specify the regimen and the mood at that time. The daily plot can then be tagged with regimen or mood. This will help you correlate your regimen or mood with, say, weight or blood pressure and help you decide which regimen works best for you or help you to control your mood.
- Multiple plot: you can display plots of any two measurement items in one chart. This can help you make comparisons between two measurements, say, blood sugar and blood pressure, or blood pressure and weight.
- Reporting/Printing ability: You can export all the measurement data as a web page. You may store this page as a report. Or you can print out various charts. This is useful if you like to show them to your doctor.
- BMI Meter: The software includes BMI meter which shows if you have normal weight for your height.
- Help File and Sample Data: The software comes with good help file and sample data to quickly learn about the software.