Thermal design and sizing of helical coil heat exchangers. Calculate all thermal design parameters including Area, Heat duty (Heat load), number of coil turns and length. any unknown temperatures or flow rate...etc
Version: 184.108.40.206General features including:
License: Free To Try $109.99
Operating System: Windows
- Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement.
- Units converter includes 23 measurements units with 200-unit conversion
- Add your own Nusselt correlation in three formats for using in calculations or use software correlations or enter your own value.
- Calculate unknown Cold or Hot side temperature. Unknown exit temperatures on both sides or any two temperatures on both sides
- Unknown Flow rate on either hot or cold side
- Pressure Drops for both shell and tube sides (frictional, inlet, outlet and total)
- Overall heat transfer coefficients, heat transfer coefficients for shell and tube sides.
- Area and heat load (duty) calculations
- Vessel dimensions and length
- Number of spiral turns for the helical tube and its length.
- Estimate the Physical properties of pure components for more than 1450 fluids (Separate software included with full version, can be downloaded separately for demo); The physical properties software can also estimate mixture properties. (ALL ESTIMATION METHODS CURRENTLY SUPPORT LIQUIDS ONLY)
- User database feature to allow user to store own fluid properties, add/delete fluids, Tube geometric sizes. This can then easily loaded in any project simulation.
- Fouling factors
- Plot temperature profile for counter current flow and cocurrnet flow. detect temperature cross.
- Export Results summary to Microsoft Excel Engineering Datasheet format. Save/Load results. Generate/Print a summary of results
- Display multiple cases in results grid
- Export Results summary to .rtf file format that can be opened in Microsoft Word
Limitations in this software are to the following:
- Single phase fluid operations.
- Single tube units, multi tubes are not supported.
Version 220.127.116.11: First Public Release