HostInfo is a software product designed to retrieve domain and network information about internet-hosts and IP addresses (owner name, contact information, DNS servers, etc.).
Version: 2.1HostInfo is a software product designed to retrieve information about internet-hosts and IP addresses, and its core features are the following:- retrieval of domain information (owner name, contact information, DNS servers, etc.).
License: Free To Try $29.00
Operating System: Windows
- retrieval of host network information (network owner, administrative and technical contacts, etc.).
- the information is retrieved from whois servers (currently there are over 140 in the HostInfo database), and is presented in a user-friendly form.
- there is a built-in utility Traceroute, which can be used to trace the route of network packets to the host.
- you can use a built-in utility to send a simple query to whois server.
- integration with MS Internet Explorer.
- COM interface which allows you to use HostInfo capabilities in applications of your own.
- possibility to save information in .TXT, .HTML and XML formats.
- automatic updating of the program database from our corporate site, which allows to eliminate possible inaccuracies on HostInfo operation on-the-fly.
Version 2.1: Integration with MS Outlook