HostManager - Store details of hosting accounts for clients
Version: 1.1HostManager is a cocoa application to store details of hosting accounts for clients. I wrote the application out of a need to quickly see when customer's accounts were due to expire so they could be emailed a renewal form.
License: Free To Try $36.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "HostManager":
· Address Book contacts means you waste no time setting up duplicate contacts.
· Never forget a customer's account needs renewing again! With iCal synchronisation, you can see at a glance when your customer's hosting packages are about to expire, and even have an alarm reminder set!
· Automatic emails for client's listing their domains expiring within 90 days! All you need do is click 'send'!
· Hosting Summary gives a quick at-a-glance overview of your clients, their domains and hosting accounts.
· Multiple logins let you give one client any number of logins for different users, FTP access, etc.
· Integrated WHOIS browser lets you perform a WHOIS lookup with a single click. You can even lookup different domains without ever leaving HostManager.
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· Universal binary build.
· True address book integration.
· New updates functionality with Sparkle.
· True client payment recurrence with days, months or years.
· Improved payments for hosting; introduces payments history viewer.
· Improved licence management.
· Interface improvements.
· New icon!