hp41c Alphanumeric Programming Calculator simulates all the functions and capabilities of a real calculator
Version: 1.0 BetaFully operational hp-41c Alphanumeric Programming calculator simulation with all the functions and capabilities of the real one. Available for Mac OSX & Windows PC.
License: Free To Try $25.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
The realistic "Look and Feel" and the elegant interface are only some of hp41c Alphanumeric Programming calculator's features.
Here are some key features of "hp41c Alphanumeric Programming Calculator":
· Variable Size up to full screen or larger.
· Keep on Top option (Global Floating Window).
· No Frame window view
· Original and Horizontal calculator layouts.
· Expanded Memory up to 1000 regisers (000 to 999)
· Unlimited number of programs in memory
· Each program up to 1000 steps
· Complex RealBasic Script can be included in a program line.
· Continuous memory.
· Custom keyboard equivalences.
· Dynamic keboard labels
· Overlays, Program and Application Modules Editor
· Paper Tape option for calculation tracking.
· Register's content and manipulation view.
· Functions Speaking feedback setting.
· Save & Load memory files.
· Key sound feedback setting
· Future updates for Free.
· 30-day trial
· It will run in trial mode for 5 minutes only.