HS Crypto is a software library in C (supplied with full source code) which offers a programmer an API to several data encryption / decryption algorithms. Table translation, XOR, MD5
Version: 1.0HS Crypto is a software library in C (supplied with full source code) which offers a programmer an API to several data encryption / decryption algorithms. Implemented methods include the use of 2 either pre-defined or dynamically generated translation tables, an XOR-based stream cipher method with random dynamic key, plus the library includes RFC1321 MD5 Message Digest Algorithm
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Windows
The table encryption is implemented via the use of two either pre-defined translation tables or any of the 2 or a combination of dynamically generated translation tables. Decryption is implemented in a similar way using reverse tables.
The stream cipher method uses randomly generated key which must be known to both receiver and transmitter to encode each byte with a rotating byte of the key
RFC1321 MD5 algorithm generates a 16 byte data signature which is unique to the input data. This may be used for data integrity checking or in digital signature applications.
- Fixed File Encryption
- Security / authentification
- Supported MODES
- Use either of the the two pre-defined translation tables
- Use dynamically generated translation tables
- Use alternating translation tables
- Buffer mode or character mode
- Summary of API Functions:
The library currently costs EUR 49.00 for unlimited user license. Once the purchase is made you will receive
download link by email to download full product deliverables, which include:
- HS Crypto library binaries. (Win32 static library)
- HS Crypto library full source code in C with MS Visual C project workspace
- HS Crypto Demo Application binaries, full source code and MS Visual C project workspace.
- HS Crypto library user manual, which documents in detail complete library API.
Version 1.0: New release