HTML Executable is an ebook and website compiler that turns websites and PDF files into compact applications for efficient and secure distribution. Create full-featured digital publications, ebooks, presentations that can be customized from A to Z.
Version: 18.104.22.168HTML Executable is a feature-packed HTML compiler or ebook compiler that turns websites into secure and compact EXE applications for the desktop.
License: Free To Try $49.95
Operating System: Windows
Import of .EPUB ebooks is possible.
Everything of the website/ebook application can then be customized from A to Z:
- apply skins to the user interface (real skin support for ebooks), more than 100 skins + a free skin editor available;
- configure the user interface: toolbar with alpha
- blended images, menus, status bar, printer...
- use scripting to control ebook behaviors and respond to user events;
- make portable ebooks running on USB disks;
- protect pages using profiles to make trial ebooks and restrict user rights (no context menu...);
- add password or registration key systems for ebook sales;
- use dongle protection for enhanced security of your ebooks;
- use remote activation/deactivation/validation to control uses;
- display splash screens or messages;
- add table of contents (TOC), search engine and favorite manager options;
- change icon and version information of the .exe file; digitally code sign it;
- create ebooks in kiosk mode;
- and much more.
Create amazing full-featured digital information products like ebooks, presentations, CD autoruns, help documentation, demonstrations, tutorials, brochures or educational material, website archives...
HTML Executable has an intuitive interface lets both inexperienced and advanced users get the most of their first ever executable website. Full context-sensitive help, samples and forum are available.
Version 22.214.171.124: Semi-transparent splash screens, large files, initial support for the incoming Windows 10...
Version 126.96.36.199: Improvements, HTML and PDF viewer engine updated
Version 188.8.131.52: Enhanced ebook protection, several improvements and bug fixes... More at http://www.htmlexe.com/history.htm
Version 184.108.40.206: Enhanced Windows 7 compatibility, portable ebooks that run on USB disks, more hardware-locked key options, custom dialogs, new skin effects... More at http://www.htmlexe.com/history.htm
Version 220.127.116.11: New HTML parser for the search feature; option to avoid multiple instances of an ebook; improved support for Adobe Flash video FLV; new right-click context menu and popup window options; skinnable message boxes, localized error messages; security enhancements and bug fixes.
Version 18.104.22.168: See http://www.htmlexe.com/hehist.txt
Version 22.214.171.124: See http://www.htmlexe.com/changes
Version 126.96.36.199: See http://www.htmlexe.com/hehist.txt
Version 3.2.0: Major release; see changes history on homepage