HTML Scripting Pages is a client side, ASP compatible scripting plug-in DLL for Internet Explorer and the Microsoft Webbrowser ActiveX control.
Version: 8.4HTML Scripting Pages is a client side, ASP compatible scripting plug-in DLL for Internet Explorer. HSP makes it possible to run ASP webpages on any Windows PC without a webserver involved.
License: Commercial $395.00
Operating System: Windows
You can run ASP pages in either Internet Explorer or the Microsoft webbrowser ActiveX control. With HSP, you can code the same mixed HTML and VBScript webpages, using the familiar ASP objects (eg. Application, Session, Server, Request and Response).
The only difference is that it runs entirely on the client Windows machine - in a single DLL. Display dynamically-generated HTML in your Windows apps in embedded WebBrowser controls just like Microsoft does in all of their new applications.
HSP means NO PERSONAL WEBSERVER REQUIRED to be able to run ASP pages on Windows client machines. The HSP pluggable protocol is essentially an ASP webserver in a single DLL. Transform your IE web browser or embedded web browser ActiveX control into a dynamic, interactive programming environment. Create and display dynamic webpages in your applications (web browser control) or right inside Internet Explorer.
Many people see the web browser as the ideal place to run desktop applications. HSP is the first product that makes it possible to create "browser applications". You can do the same things you do with server-side ASP, but it all happens inside Internet Explorer with no Internet connection.
Here are just a few things you can do with HSP:
- Use HSP with WOW to generate HTML dynamically for your user interfaces.
- Hyperlink your relational database data in webbrowser controls
- Create dazzling Windows Forms, Splash windows, and About Boxes.
- Company profiles / product catalogs to distribute on CD
- Interactive Install programs and Educational software products using HTML/ASP
- Ship entire ASP websites on CD
- HSP makes IE the ultimate Web Services client. Display Web Service result data in embedded webbrowser ActiveX controls.