HTML2fo is a HTML to XSL:FO converter.
Version: 0.4.2HTML2fo is a HTML to XSL:FO converter. It supports most of the usual tags. If you are missing a tag or think a tag is not handled as expected please open a feature request item. You may think that you have a XSLT which does the same job. But html2fo does convert documents which are not XML conform.
Operating System: Linux
the code will not be correct processed but you will get an output. This is good if you are using a bad WYSIWYM-editor like Word for editing HTML-files... This does not work at all. If it is too bad you will get a core dump...
with a automatic column-width setting. If a non-"colspan"ed cell has a width setting - the corresponding column gets the width. Within the second run I am trying to calculate the width from col-spanned cells. The remaining space is divided through the rest of columns - this will happen for tables without a column with information
are completly supported - also in combination with colspans
due non supported cell borders in HTML you could decide whether every cell has a border or none.
· background color
· Style like Bold, Italic, Underline
· both internal and external links are supported. A combination like referrered_file.html#marker is converted to a external reference.
· A reference to a .htm or .html file is converted to .pdf except the basename is the same as the converted file.
What's New in This Release:
· This is a bugfixing release. Changes where made for page-break and html lang properties and for the img tag.
· Fixed memory access violation bug and some other bugs.