IBasic Professional is a full featured compiler and development environment for Windows. Creates small, fast, native executables and DLL's. The environment is modular with new commands available separately using add-on command sets (paks).
Version: 1.3IBasic Professional is a full featured compiler and development environment for Windows. Creates small, fast, native executables and DLL's. The environment is modular with new commands available separately using add-on command sets (paks). An advanced 2D game and graphics command set is included with the purchase price, a $39.99 value!. The robust IDE sports a source level debugger, integrated GUI designer, and resouce editor.
License: Free To Try $49.99
Operating System: Windows
- Includes advanced assembler and linker.
- Uses standard Win32 COFF and LIB format object fiels for compatibility with other languages.
- Multi module programming supporting unlimited source and include files.
- Rich command set, over 300 built in commands.
- Built in music and sound commands.
- Extensive operators and math functions.
- Quickly interfaces with the Windows API, C runtime libraries and static code libraries.
- Supports indirect function calls.
- Easy window, dialog and control creation.
- Easily create static libraries for use in other compilers.
- Built in web browser commands for internet enabled applications.
- Inline assembler!
- All tools can be run from the command line or IDE.
Available add-on command paks:
Easy database commands
Advanced 3D DirectX 9.0 command set
Version 1.3: Added menu designer
Version 1.2: Static library creation added to project types. GUI editor enhancements. IDE enhancements.
Version 1.12: windows.inc fixes, added GETRESOURCELENGTH, SETCONTROLNOTIFY, relocation table option, EXPORT for executables in project mode.
Version 1.11: Added windows.inc official include for the Windows API. <<, >> and NOT now allowed in constants
Version 1.10: ADDACCELERATOR, project enhancements, compile and run, DLL base address changeable
Version 1.06: CONTROLEX, GETCONTROLHANDLE, $IFNDEF, VersionInfo resources