Ibid's Editor provides an editor for xanalogical text.
Version: 0.3p1Ibid's Editor provides an editor for xanalogical text.
Operating System: Linux
A xanalogical system assigns identity to all text that is added to it as it is added. For example, the word "cat" written here is different from the same word written at some other time or by someone else.
When the content is manipulated inside the system, that identity is preserved.
This pervasive identity of all content is exploited by a xanalogical system to identify reuse of content and to create deep, unbreakable links between two pieces of content.
Ibid's Editor supports both reuse tracking and deep content links with useful visualizations.
· Operating system: GNU/Linux (at least kernel 2.4)
· At least 16 MB of virtual memory
· 4 MB more (6 MB total) of disk space (varies between systems)
· GNU Compiler Collection, version 3.1 or later
· The following libraries, including what they require:
· Gtk+ (at least version 2.6)
· libglade (at least version 2.4)