iBookshelf is an application for cataloging a book collection and designing bookshelves.
Version: 0.1.4iBookshelf is an application for cataloging your book collection and designing bookshelves based for it. Written in C#/Mono using the Gtk# graphical toolkit. This project is specifically an experiment in computer aided design
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "iBookshelf":
· ISBN entry using CueCat, standard barcode scanner, or manual entry.
· Automatic data fetch using Amazon web services
· Manual book entry for non-catalogued books
· Bookshelf design based on most efficient book order.
· Mono >= 1.0.4
· Gtk# >= 1.9
· libgdiplus >= 1.0.4 (your shit will crash if you don't meet this)
The new release now uses autotools for installation so you should be able to compile and install in the traditional manner. To unpack:
$ tar -xvzf ibookshelf-0.1.1.tar.gz
$ cd ibookshelf-0.1.1
Then to compile and install:
$ sudo make install
To run the program use the following command: