icecream is a non-interactive stream download utility.
Version: 1.3icecream project is a non-interactive stream download utility.
Operating System: Linux
It connects to icecast and shoutcast servers and redirects all fetched content to an stdin-capable player or to media files on your disk.
With an option turned on, it can save the stream into different files, each representing the played track. It is also possible to tee the input to both disk and stdout.
What's New in This Release:
· Parse .m3u playlist starting with a comment
· Fix wrong request to server, including strange 404 errors and 302 redirect
· Support direct stream URLs
· Save anonymous stream with a pattern filename
· Save .ogg streams with right extension
· Split into tracks and tee to stdout at the same time
· Option '--user-agent' was mentioned as '--useragent'
· New description and example in man page