The application resides in status bar and contains 49 000+ free icons for developers and designers. Icons are in PNG, SVG, EPS and PDF formats in multiple sizes up to 512x512 px, in several different styles.
Version: 5.6Icons8 app allows to search icons and insert directly into Photoshop, Xcode or anything. Contains 49 000+ free icons for developers and designers in multiple sizes up to 512x512 px, in several styles.
Operating System: Mac OS X
The application resides in status bar and allows to search by tags. SVG (except for the 'Free Popular' collection), EPS and PDF files are available for a fee. The application resides in status bar and allows to:
- Search by tags
- Drag to Xcode, Photoshop or anything
- Vector icons are available for a fee (SVG icons from the 'Free Popular' collection are free) Features:
- Superfast -2 seconds to find an icon and insert it into your work
- All files are on disk -browse the folders with Finder, all icons are there
- Icons are tagged -If you are looking for an envelope icon, any related keyword would work: mail, message, send etc.
- Different formats
- PNG in different sizes
- SVG and EPS vectors (should be purchased at icons8.com / buy
Version 5.6: * 5 New Icon Styles: Nolan, DottyDots, Dusk, Ultraviolet, and 1em * 49 000+ icons in total * Features: - users can run Icons8 as a standard window application, not just as a menu bar app - The app can stay on top of other windows now. Optionally, it can become opaque. * Bug fixes
Version 5.5: Automatic sync rewritten from the scratch; it's lighting fast now, New Office icon pack of 10,500 icons, Faster search, Icons are pixel perfect now,