ID Data Encrypt is a high quality encrypting program enabling you to securely protect your privacy against unauthorized access.
Version: 1.2ID Data Encrypt is a high-priority security program, responsible for your computer's real-time protection against hackers.
License: Free To Try $47.00
Operating System: Windows
It blocks access to unauthorized attempts to use your computer by making sure your computer stays safe from exposure to internal network attacks as well as external Internet ones.
- Encrypts files and folders
- Decrypts encrypted files
- Runs very quickly and efficiently
- Uses reliable algorithms
- Safely deletes or saves encrypted files
- Encrypts all of the files you wish to keep private. If you need to keep files, folders and even complete directory trees away from anybody else's eyes, you can safely encrypt those files, keeping them under a password secure system.
- Retains a cryptographic library including the most reliable algorithms: Blowfish, Cast128, Gost, RC2, Rijndael and Twofish. ID Data Encrypt allows you to decide exactly how you want your data to be encrypted by providing a list with names and speed of each one of those algorithms.
- Decrypts encrypted files by the use of the same algorithms. It preserves the original content of the files before encrypting and restores them completely with no data damage.
- Extremely easy to use. ID Data Encrypt has a simple and convenient graphic interface, making it accessible for anyone to use. It also requires minimum space on your disk and runs fast and efficient by encrypting data in very shot time.
- Preserves or deletes files after being encrypted. ID Data Encrypt gives you the possibility to maintain on your computer the files that have encrypted or you can safely and permanently remove to maintain your privacy.
- Deletes or preserves encrypted files after they have been decrypted. You can still keep a sample of an encrypted file or folder on your computer even if you decrypted it.
- Securely wipes files and clears all tracks of where the file has been making it impossible for someone else to recover your deleted files.