ID3v1 and ID3v2 tagging library.
Version: 22.214.171.124ID3v2 Library is a component for use in Win32 and Win64 (9x / ME / 2K / XP / Vista / 7/8 / 10), OSX, iOS, Android and Linux software.
License: Free To Try $55.00
Operating System: Windows
Reads and writes ID3v1, Lyrics3v2 and ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4 tags.
- Loading of ID3v1, Lyrics3v2, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags
- Saving of ID3v1, Lyrics3v2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags
- iTunes compatible reading-writing for WAV (including RF64) and AIFF/AIFC ID3v2 tags
- Support of DSD .dsf and .dff audio files
- Pure Delphi code, no external dependencies
- Supports unsynchronisation
- Supports compression/decompression of frames
- Access directly all frames as a TMemoryStream (full controll of the frame contents)
- Full unicode support
- Delphi XE2 64bit and OSX, Delphi XE5 iOS and Android compatible
- Lazarus/Free pascal compatible
- Cross platform FireMonkey example included
Supports unicode file names and tags, formats read: ASCII format ISO-8859-1, UTF-16 with BOM, UTF-16BE without BOM, UTF-8
Version 126.96.36.199: Speed-up with buffered streams when loading/saving much data.
Version 188.8.131.52: Added average bit rate reporting for VBR MPEG files.
Version 184.108.40.206: Added complete parsing of 'Xing' and 'Info' MPEG headers and playtime and sample count calculation should be more precise when the above headers exist in the file.
Version 220.127.116.11: Fixes and improvements.
Version 18.104.22.168: Fixed Lazarus/FPC compatibility.
Version 22.214.171.124: Fixed ID3v1 Lyrics tag size.
Version 126.96.36.199: Fixed possible floating point division by zero for playtime.
Version 188.8.131.52: Fixed, added sanity check for DeleteFrame() so now should be compatible with previous implementations.
Version 184.108.40.206: Fixed writing 'DataLengthIndicator' for compressed frames, changed 'Frames' array to a TList class, added ReIndexAllFrames() method and removed InsertFrame() function, use Frames.Move() and then call ReIndexAllFrames() method.
Version 220.127.116.11: Fixed saving tags on NEXTGEN when the destination file needs to be re-created.