iDropper is a multi-purpose tool you've probably wanted in QuarkXPress.
Version: 4.10iDropper XT is a multi-purpose tool you've probably wanted in QuarkXPress. Never has it been so effortless to add new colors to Quark's Color list or copy colors from one box to another.
License: Free To Try $59.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Either eyedropper a color right out of any graphic appearing on screen or choose one of 9500 colors that appear in the Color Display Bar shown below.
This bar automatically appears when you are using the iDropper tool, showing you the color you are over in 3 shades and giving you the Instant Color Picker for easy color addition.
Here are some key features of "iDropper XT":
· iDropper attributes to Multiple Boxes at once
· iDropper Dimensions of boxes to other boxes
· iDropper Style Sequences from one box to another
· Ability to automatically create Complementary Color
· Ability to automatically create Harmonious Palette from chosen color
· Copy attributes from one box and "paint bucket" them to another or to many others
· Select color from any graphic in any application visible on desktop
· Add as RGB or CMYK
· Automatically create darker tints (lighter shades are handled by XPress already)
· Convenient names automatically created but can be easily overridden
· Cool algorithmic dialog border shows current color in shades (and never repeats).
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug when trying to use option-key or control-key based functions.