IFSLab - Interactively generate IFS fractals
Version: 2.0 beta 2IFSLab allows you to construct beautiful IFS (iterated function system) fractals simply by drawing a shape and transforming it a few times. No math or number juggling needed!
Operating System: Mac OS X
IFSLab generates movies of two or more morphing IFS fractals
IFSLab exports the generated fractals as TIFF, JPEG and Quicktime movie files.
Here are some key features of "IFSLab":
· Assistent for getting started quickly
· High quality realtime preview
· Extremely fast rendering
· Easy-to-use graphical interface
· Export to JPG, TIFF and QuickTime movie
· Random fractal generation
· Extensive documentation included
· Makes full use of multiprocessor / multi-core systems
· Universal Binary
· AltiVec optimized for G4 and G5 macs
· SSE3 optimized for Intel Core macs
· Network rendering of movies.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed an issue where network rendering with G5 *and* Intel Core Macs would fail
· enabled the scroll wheel for rotating shapes.
· G4/G5/Intel Core processor recommended for high quality realtime preview.