iFunia AVI Converter for Mac is a powerful and versatile AVI converter that can convert AVI to all popular video formats on Mac, such as AVI to MP4, Mac AVI to MOV, Mac AVI to WMV, Mac AVI to MPEG, Mac AVI to MKV, etc. Video editing and batch conversion are also supportd.
Version: 4.0.0iFunia AVI Converter for Mac is a powerful and versatile AVI converter that can convert AVI to all popular video formats on Mac, such as AVI to MP4, Mac AVI to MOV, Mac AVI to WMV, Mac AVI to MPEG, Mac AVI to MKV, Mac AVI to HD H.264, Mac AVI to MTS, Mac AVI to WebM, Mac AVI to HD MPEG-4, etc. With various adjustable settings, flexible video editing functions, high quality and super fast speed, the AVI converter releases you from the tiresome task of AVI video conversion on Mac OS X.
License: Free To Try $29.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Key features of iFunia AVI Converter for Mac: 1. Convert AVI to popular SD video formats, such as MP4, MPG, WMV, FLV, MOV, WebM, etc;
2. Convert AVI to popular HD videos, such as HD WMV, HD MOV, HD FLV, etc;
3. Convert AVI to common audio formats like MP3, AAC, AIFF, OGG, WAV, WMA, etc;
4. Convert AVI to iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch 4, Kindle Fire, Apple TV, Mobile Phones, etc;
5. Edit videos in real-time preview;
6. Merge multiple videos and output to one file;
7. Set brightness, contrast and choose special effects to video files;
8. Crop videos to remove black bars and focus video;
9. Trim the video files to keep favorite parts;
10. Add text or image watermark on video;
11. Preview and take snapshots of videos;
12. Save time with batch and fast video conversion.
Version 4.0.0: 1. Improved the efficiency and stability. 2. Optimized the output profile list. 3. Optimized the user interface.
Version 2.9.8: Fixed some bugs.
Version 126.96.36.199: 1.Support new iPod touch 4 formats. 2.Support new Apple TV 2 formats. 3.Changed the default output. format.
Version 188.8.131.52: Optimized the description of output profile.
Version 184.108.40.206: 1. Add a option for setting video and audio quality. 2. Add a feature to check original video info in the right-click menu.
Version 220.127.116.11: Supported iPhone 4 video formats.
Version 18.104.22.1685: 1. Fixed a bug on freezing at 99% of the conversion. 2. Optimized the user interface to make it much easier.
Version 22.214.171.1244: 1. Fixed a bug on delaying of video and audio. 2. Supported VRO video format import. 3. Enhanced the performance of encoding the FLV with incorrect timestamp.