iFunia DVD to iPad Converter for Mac is an easy Mac DVD to iPad converter. It helps you easily rip DVD to iPad-ready MP4, M4V and MOV video formats and AAC, MP3, AIFF, WAV audio formats.
Version: 4.0.0iFunia DVD to iPad Converter for Mac is an easy Mac DVD to iPad converter, which is specially developed for the Apple iPad.
License: Free To Try $29.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
It helps you easily convert DVD to iPad-ready MP4, M4V and MOV video formats and AAC, MP3, AIFF, WAV audio formats. iFunia DVD to iPad Converter for Mac also allows you to trim DVD movie, crop DVD and select DVD subtitle and audio track to convert your movie with any available languages. Key features of iFunia DVD to iPad Converter for Mac:1. Rip DVD to iPad supported video and audio files in just three simple steps;
2. Support the latest iPad 2;
3. Rip and convert DVD to iPad video formats (MP4, H.264, M4V, MOV);
4. Rip and convert DVD to iPad audio formats (MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV);
5. Choose subtitle and audio track for target movie;
6. Remove jagged lines from DVD movies with deinterlacing function;
7. Set brightness, contrast and choose special effects to your movie;
8. Crop DVD movie to remove black bars and focus video;
9. Trim DVD movie to keep your favorite parts;
10. Add text or image watermark on your video;
11. Preview and take snapshots of videos;
12. Save time with batch and fast DVD ripping.
Version 4.0.0: 1. Improved the efficiency and stability. 2. Optimized the output profile list. 3. Optimized the user interface.
Version 2.9.8: Fixed some bugs.
Version 188.8.131.52: Optimized the description of output profile.
Version 184.108.40.206: Add a option for setting video and audio quality.
Version 220.127.116.11: Supported iPhone 4 video formats.
Version 18.104.22.1685: 1. Fixed a bug on freezing at 99% of the conversion. 2. Optimized the user interface to make it much easier.
Version 22.214.171.1244: 1. Fixed a bug on freezing of the program when converting. 2. Fixed a bug on crashing of the program when selecting titles. 3. Fixed a bug on delaying of video and audio.