iFunia HD Video Converter for Mac is the all-in-one Mac HD video converter which allows you to edit and convert HD video formats from HDTV and HD camcorders to other HD video formats on Mac.
Version: 4.0.0iFunia HD Video Converter for Mac is the all-in-one Mac HD video converter which allows you to edit and convert HD video formats from HDTV and HD camcorders(JVC, Sony, Panasonic, and Cannon) to other HD video formats, such as AVCHD(mts, m2ts), HD AVI, HD MPEG2, HD MPEG-4, HD QuickTime MOV, HD VOB, HD WMV, etc. for playback on various portable devices such as iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, Kindle Fire, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Mobile Phones, Android Mobile, etc. or edit the video in iMovie, Final Cut Pro or iDVD. Advanced in supporting HD video with 720p, 1080p resolution and above, this powerful Mac HD converter can ensure a smooth SD or HD video conversion with excellent synchronization of audio and video.
License: Free To Try $32.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Key features of iFunia HD Video Converter for Mac: 1. Convert HD videos including HD AVI, HD WMV, HD MOV, H.264 / AVC, HD MKV, etc;
2. Run it well on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion;
3. Convert AVCHD(mts, m2ts), MOD and TOD videos recorded by HD camcorders, such as Panasonic, Canon, Sony, JVC, etc;
4. Convert AVCHD (mts, m2ts) to all popular HD video formats;
5. Convert HD video for iPad, iPhone 4S, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Kindle Fire, etc;
6. Merge multiple HD videos and output to one file;
7. Set brightness, contrast and choose special effects to video files;
8. Crop videos to remove black bars and focus video;
9. Trim the video files to keep favorite parts;
10. Add text or image watermark on video;
11. Preview and take snapshots of videos;
12. Save time with batch and fast video conversion.
Version 4.0.0: 1. Improved the efficiency and stability. 2. Optimized the output profile list. 3. Optimized the user interface.
Version 2.9.8: Fixed some bugs.
Version 22.214.171.124: 1.Support new iPod touch 4 formats. 2.Support new Apple TV 2 formats. 3.Changed the default output. format.
Version 126.96.36.199: Optimized the description of output profile.
Version 188.8.131.52: 1. Add a option for setting video and audio quality. 2. Add a feature to check original video info in the right-click menu.
Version 184.108.40.206: Supported iPhone 4 video formats.
Version 220.127.116.115: 1. Fixed a bug on freezing at 99% of the conversion. 2. Optimized the user interface to make it much easier.
Version 18.104.22.1684: 1. Fixed a bug on delaying of video and audio. 2. Supported VRO video format import. 3. Enhanced the performance of encoding the FLV with incorrect timestamp.