iFunia MOD Converter for Mac helps you easily convert MOD and TOD files generated by JVC, Sony, Canon or Panasonic digital camcorders to QuickTime, as well as other popular video formats including AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPG, FLV, WMV, etc.
Version: 4.0.0iFunia MOD Converter for Mac helps you easily convert MOD and TOD files generated by JVC, Sony, Canon or Panasonic digital camcorders to QuickTime, as well as other popular video formats including AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPG, FLV, WMV, etc. The results can be played on most Apple hardware, and edited in iMovie, Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
License: Free To Try $29.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Other features of MOD Converter Mac include customizable format settings, and trimming and cropping tools. You can also run batch conversions, and add subtitles or company logos to clips. Key Features of iFunia MOD Converter for Mac: 1.
Convert MOD / TOD to MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, M4V, 3GP, WebM video and more;
2. Convert MOD / TOD to HD H.264, HD MPEG-4, HD MOV, HD MKV, HD MPEG2, HD ASF, HD AVI, HD WMV, etc;
3. Convert MOD / TOD for iPad, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod, Apple TV, Kindle Fire, iPod touch, etc;
4. Convert MOD / TOD for movie editors like iMovie'11, Final Cut Pro X, iDVD, Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, etc.; 5. Merge multiple videos and output to one file;
6. Set brightness, contrast and choose special effects to your video files;
7. Crop your videos to remove black bars and focus video;
8. Trim the video files to keep your favorite parts;
9. Add text or image watermark on your video;
10. Take snapshots of videos.
Version 4.0.0: 1. Improved the efficiency and stability. 2. Optimized the output profile list. 3. Optimized the user interface.
Version 2.9.8: Fixed some bugs.
Version 220.127.116.11: 1.Support new iPod touch 4 formats. 2.Support new Apple TV 2 formats. 3.Changed the default output. format.
Version 18.104.22.168: Optimized the description of output profile.
Version 22.214.171.124: 1. Add a option for setting video and audio quality. 2. Add a feature to check original video info in the right-click menu.
Version 126.96.36.199: Supported iPhone 4 video formats.
Version 188.8.131.525: 1. Fixed a bug on freezing at 99% of the conversion. 2. Optimized the user interface to make it much easier.
Version 184.108.40.2064: 1. Fixed a bug on delaying of video and audio. 2. Supported VRO video format import. 3. Enhanced the performance of encoding the FLV with incorrect timestamp.
Version 220.127.116.11: 1. Fixed a bug of crashing when converting HD videos. 2. Enhanced the performance of video editing.