Copy music off an iPod or iPhone and turn it into an information repository. Transfer all kinds of data to your iPod, including driving directions, notes, tasks, news, weather forecasts, horoscopes, showtimes, gas prices and more!
Version: 4.3.1iGadget X allows you to realize the full potential of your iPod.
License: Free To Try $24.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
With iGadget X, you'll be able to transform your iPod into much more than a simple music player. You'll have the ability to turn your iPod into an information repository.
You'll be able to transfer all kinds of data to your iPod, including notes, tasks, RSS news feeds, weather forecasts, daily horoscopes, movie showtimes, gas prices and more! You will have the tools necessary to copy songs off your iPod or iPhone and back onto your computer.
This is very handy in the even of a harddrive crash or when buying a new computer and you've discovered that you no longer have all your songs on your PC any more. There is normally no easy easy way to copy songs off the iPod.
With iGadget X, you'll have the ability to do all this and more. The features you'll get with the purchase of iGadget X are:
- Transfer songs from your iPod to your PC and/or into iTunes while preserving play counts, user ratings and last played dates;
- Put driving directions onto your iPod;
- Store weather forecasts on your iPod;
- Pull RSS news feeds from the internet and store them on your iPod for reading at your leisure;
- Get your movie showtimes for your local theaters stored onto your iPod;
- Put your daily horoscope readings on your iPod;
- Backup any set of files and/or folders from your computer onto your iPod for safe keeping;
- Create a library of text files on your iPod for reading on-the-go - these could be e-books, recipes, bible verses, anything
Version 4.3.1: Updated to resolve possible warning about running an application not downloaded from the Mac App Store.