IISKeeper allows you to easily protect resources of your site by password. A protected resource is a folder containing subfolders and files or a single file.
Version: 2.3If you would like to restrict access to some files and folders on your web site or make some information inaccessible to the majority of users on the site, Metamatica Software offers a simple and efficient solution: ISAPI protection filter for IIS.
License: Free To Try $159.50
Operating System: Windows
With IISKeeper, you can easily protect any resources of your site with a password. A protected resource is a folder containing subfolders and files or a single file.
You don't have to create Windows user accounts. The list of users who have access to protected resources does not depend on the list of system users.
For the Cookie authorization mode, the distribution package includes templates of input forms where the user enters a username and password. You can easily embed the form into your site.
To protect your site, you'll just need five minutes for installing and configuring IISKeeper.
- Support of Basic and Cookie authorization
- Support of secure mode (HTTPS)
- Encryption of Cookies in Cookie authorization mode
- No need to restart IIS after configuring
- Features the restricting of the use of the resource by traffic or by time. (When you impose traffic restrictions, IISKeeper automatically records the traffic spent by the user)
- Support for protection against guessing a password and the automatic blocking of the IP address from which the system was attacked
- Blocking the user manually without removing this user from the list
- Displaying the work of the filter in log files
- Web interface for configuration of the filter
- Possibility of retrieving of user name in ASP script
- Easy installation and un
System requirements:IISKeeper is designed to be used in a web server environment.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Server
Additional Requirements: Internet Information Server (IIS) 4, 5, 6, 7
Version 2.3: Optimized of working with internal database
Version 2.2: Optimized of working under Windows 2008 server Added the enabling of 32-bit applications under IIS of x64 edition
Version 2.1: Some problems, related to using under Windows 2008 server, has been fixed
Version 1.5: Improved ASP scripts fixed some problems with Vista
Version 1.4: Improved attack protection system Added possibility to set own encryption key
Version 1.1: Added Web interface , some small improvements.