Track the weather with this great Yahoo widget.
Version: 2.11Keep a bird's eye view of your local weather on your desktop. View Doppler radar images for the state of Illinois from a selection of Illinois news stations.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "IllinoisDoppler":
· Click or double-click on the image, or just press "G" to go to the local website.
· Tooltips to tell you what you are looking at and how to get more weather information.
· Gross image scaling using the up and down arrow keys. From as small as 50x75 to as large as 1400x1600.
· You can scale the image by using the minus and plus keys.
· Image stretching using the drag button in the bottom-right corner of the image.
· Resize image to default size using the resize button or by pressing the "D" key.
· Set the reload period from seconds to minutes to hours. Immediate reload at anytime by pressing the "R" key or clicking the reload button.
· Select from several attractive frame colors or make the frame transparent.
· Automated check for Widget updates on open or force an immediate check at any time from the Widget context menu. The automatic check can also be disabled from the Widget context menu.
· Cycle through the radar images using the left and right arrow keys.
· Close the Widget by pressing "X" or clicking on the close button displayed whenever the Widget has focus. (Close warning can be bypassed using a preference setting.)
· Display the most recently downloaded images in an animated slideshow by clicking the Play button or pressing "A".
· Minimize using the minimize button or by pressing "M".
· Display help information by pressing "I" or "?" or clicking on the information button.
· Access to many features from the context menu.
· Yahoo! Widget Engine