Imabluri is the delivery boy between SMTP and mailbox.
Version: 1.1.1Imabluri is the delivery boy between SMTP and mailbox. Imabluri takes a message from your SMTP server runs virus and spam-checks on it, does some marking and logging. Afterwards it hands the message over to your mailbox system or IMAP/POP3 server.
Operating System: Linux
We use a daemon approach to minimise the system load. A very small client program actually takes the mail from the SMTP server and writes it to your hard-drive plus adding the mail to a MySQL database.
The daemon is polled after the client stored the mail and tries to spawn a child-process which does the actual checks etc.
Here are some key features of "Imabluri":
· Auto adapting number of maximal spawned childes
· Works with MySQL database, if it's not active it stores the information into one plaintextfile
· The imbaluri package includes a program for building nice graphs (see links)
· Custom backends to be used for spam and virus-scanning
· Mails won't get lost if your mailbox crashes (they are kept until delivered and from there a configurable timespan forth)
· Imbaluri is usable with a variety of SMTP + IMAP/POP3/mailbox combinations
· If you need a feature feel free sending us a patch or a wish list via email!