Console application for the purpose of finding similar or duplicate images. Runs on any win32 system and returns image pairs with the similarity percentage. Can process files, folders or lists of image files.
Version: 1.1Console application for the purpose of finding similar or duplicate images. Runs on any win32 system and returns image pairs with the similarity percentage.
License: Commercial $145.00
Operating System: Windows
Can process files, folders or lists of image files.
Usage: >ic.exe [first object] [second object] [options] The comparison object can be a single image file, a text file with the image file names or folder containing images.
Supported file extensions are: BMP, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TXT, and LST.
If both comparison objects are specified, the comparison will be done between the two groups of images, and no comparison will be run inside each group.
If only one object is specified, comparison will be done among these images, unless this object is a single image file.
- O:output file
- specifies comparison results file. By default, standard output device is used.
- E:error log
- specifies error log file. By default, errors are not displayed.
- verbose mode. Can be used for debugging purposes.
- include subfolders. Valid when folder with images is specified.
- use this option if the majority of your images are similar. This will turn off rough estimate for the unsimilar images rejecting.
As an output, you'll get a semicolon delimited list of image pairs and their similarity percentage.
An example of such a list is shown below: =======
- Cut =======
Ara0248_Dorman.jpg;dave_dorman_the_cow_thief.jpg;18 Ara0248_Dorman.jpg;jp_dorman_always_jpg.jpg;32 0062_Dave_Dorman.jpg;dave_dorman_the_cow_thief.jpg;51
0062_Dave_Dorman.jpg;jp_dorman_always_jpg.jpg;63 dave_dorman_the_cow_thief.jpg;jp_dorman_always_jpg.jpg;40 -=======- Cut -=======-