Image Constructor helps you to create original illustrations, structural schemas and diagrams, simple geographical maps and plans in form of texts and small images over some background with picture or gradient fill and save them to graphical files.
Version: 2.5Image Constructor helps you to create original illustrations, structural schemas and diagrams, simple geographical maps and location plants in form of texts and small images over some background with picture or gradient fill and save them to graphical files.
License: Free To Try $25.00
Operating System: Windows
Image Constructor has the following features:
- loads background picture from BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, ICO, PCX, PSD and Windows Metafiles;
- creates background as color or gradient fill;
- edits size and coordinates of the image;
- adds objects from a set of base objects and image collections;
- adds objects from graphical files;
- adds objects as a text line and coordinate axis;
- manages list of objects;
- edits, deletes, duplicates, aligns objects;
- changes size and position of object (group of objects) by mouse;
- supports clipboard operations for separate objects and groups of objects;
- scales image with all objects;
- saves created images in a file with extension .ic;
- exports images to HTML5, BMP, JPEG, PNG, PDF, SWF and GIF-files;
- copies image with all objects to clipboard in BMP-format;
- supports multi-language interface.
Version 2.5: * Dialog Image/Properties: - button Apply; - new background picture style: scale. * Dialog Object/Edit: - button Apply; - new picture style: scale; - angle of object rotation.
Version 2.4: * Windows 10 - compatibility. * New feature: Export to Flash (swf-files).
Version 2.3: * New feature: object name. * New feature: Image/Export/HTML5.
Version 2.0: * Vista-compatibility. * New features: real values for coordinates, scale image with all objects, paste picture in objects attributes dialog. * Improvements: new design for icons, image preview in open and save dialogs, thumbnail size for object icons. * New file extension ic for Image Constructor.