Image Surfer - View, rotate, and display images as slideshows
Version: 2.0.1Image Surfer enables you to quickly surf through images, viewing them, rotating them so that they appear upright, presenting them in a slide show, and exporting them to a QuickTime movie.
License: Free To Try $49.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
You can add a soundtrack and motion to each image in the exported movie to create a truly professional looking presentation. You can import the movie into iMovie or burn it directly to DVD.
Here are some key features of "Image Surfer":
· Drag images from the Finder or iPhoto into Image Surfer or its dock icon.
· Rotate source images by 90°.
· Use any QuickTime image format, including JPEG and TIFF.
· Handles large images, non-standard d.p.i., and non-standard pixel formats with ease.
· Add a soundtrack to enhance your slideshow or exported movie.
· Drag music from the Finder or iTunes.
· Preview the export movie and soundtrack in realtime using the preview.
· Optimize rendering frame by frame in exported movies to avoid aliasing effects that cause flicker.
· Render cross dissolves using professional quality custom cross dissolve algorithm.
· Export to any QuickTime format, including e-mail, web, CD-ROM, and DV.
· Export to NTSC or PAL.
· Includes online help and tutorials.
· Localized in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Swedish.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved error messages for common exporting errors.
· Fixed problem when exporting movies longer than 8 minutes for iMovie.
· Fixed some localizations.
· Fixed problem where audio would continue playing after closing window.
· Fixed some visual problems when previewing motion.
· Fixed some problems returning to motion editor after previewing motion twice.
· Added Dutch localization.
· Added Swedish localization.