Complete editing program for creating or modifying photos, images, simple animations, filmstrips and picture albums. FEATURES: Custom brushes; Smudge and Scatter; Effects Filters; Scanner and camera support; Crop, Enlarge or Resample; more. Freeware.
Version: 3.60ImageForge is a complete image editing program for retouching photographs, creating or modifying images, assembling .avi animations, generating slide shows or picture albums, producing Windows screensavers, and more. You can produce outstanding results from your own photos and artwork.
Operating System: Windows
A partial listing of ImageForge Features includes the following:
1) Preview window, with zoom and other controls allow you to edit with pixel-level precision;
2) Soft and patterned brushes;
3) Clipart brushes for painting with a series of images;
4) Scatter and Spatter tools;
5) Special Effect Filters;
6) Clone tool for reproducing areas of an image for retouching, etc. You can even clone between two open images;
7) TWAIN device support for scanners, cameras, etc.;
8) Semi-transparent "Intensity" control for painting, text and pasted items;
9) Normal, Fill-to-Border, and Color-replacement flood fills. Options to use patterns, gradients, and semi-transparent fills;
10) Gradients and Patterns;
11) Crop, Enlarge, Resize, high quality Resample, Skew, Rotate by Degree;
12) GIF and AVI animation, plus export to BMP filmstrip panels;
13) Tools to produce and distribute your own stand-alone .exe image Libraries, complete with viewer utility, editor, transitions between images, install program, etc. Use to create family albums, portfolios of your work, screensavers, slide show presentations, and more;
15) Support for many image formats, including .JPG with adjustable quality and compression, GIF (normal, transparent and animated), PNG, etc.;
16) and many more powerful features...
Version 3.60: adds support for GIF and various other minor enhancements.