imageJaguar.sh - Turnkey solution for network admins migrating to OS X 10.2.
Version: 076bimageJaguar.sh is a shell script package which provides a turnkey solution for network adminstrators migrating to Mac OS X 10.2. imageJaguar.sh automates the redundant tasks of this process.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "imageJaguar sh":
· includes restoreJaguar !!
· Calculates image size requirements
· Creates portable images
· Clears image logs and system caches
· Repairs permissions on images
· Prepares image for ASR Restore
· Automatically segments images for NetBoot
· This is a maintenance release for Mac OS X 10.2.3
· Addresses a serious bug with volume/destination preflight routines
· Manuals have been updated for 10.2.3 as well.
· Booted "/" volumes can be imaged on-the-fly
· Unique volume & image names (can still be the same)
· Supports multiple, simultaneous imaging and restore processes ASR now used to clone volumes into images
· Unique logging for each image or restore job
· Verifies integrity of source volumes
· Now clears out local-user cache files.
· Mac OS X 10.2.2 or later, or Mac OS X Server 10.2.2 or later.