IMAP Messages Extractor (IMAPME) designed to save messages from any IMAP4 server folders in the text files (format .eml, RFC822).
Version: 1.3IMAP Messages Extractor (IMAPME) designed to save messages from any IMAP4 server folders in the text files (format .eml, RFC822).
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Windows
It allows expanding opportunities on processing and storing the messages: you may archive message's base, import messages into the great quantity of other programs for the further processing, extract data from messages, process and analyze them.
The program saves the messages fully with all internet headers, attachments, HTML and text parts.
IMAP Messages Extractor is a very effective and reliable tool.
Using IMAPME considerably reduces the time for the processing of the post bases of in comparison with manual or semi-automatic processing messages and completely excludes mistakes.
IMAP Messages Extractor has the friendly graphic interface and the easy to use wizard will help you to extract e-mail messages from any IMAP4 server folders by several mouse clicks.
- Very simple in use
- Multi-accounts processing
- Extract e-mail messages with attachments
- Extract messages with HTML and text parts
- Extract all headers, not only subject and recipient data
- Subfolders processing
- Advanced folder naming
- Advanced file naming
- Automatic mode for scheduling
- Possibility to process only new messages by using saved projects '
- One-Click' processing with saved projects
Version 1.3: New release