iMap - A powerful yet easy-to-use mapping application
Version: 3.5iMap is a powerful yet easy-to-use mapping application for Mac OS X. iMap imports georeferenced data from databases or spreadsheets and maps it onto image or vector maps.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Thanks to its plug-in format, data can be represented as symbols, charts, images and more.
Database queries can be used to map only a subset of the record or to filter the records for a certain criterion. Maps can be exported as high-quality PDF files for cross-platform viewing.
Whether you are outlining marketing strategies, defining sales territories, tracking population trends, or visualizing ecological distributions, iMap offers a flexible and affordable solution.
Here are some key features of "iMap":
· Import your entire database or spreadsheet without losing information
· Perform map queries against the database
· Save the map and the data into one file
· Work with high-resolution maps
· Import .e00 files
· Add labels to records
· Choose between 24 symbols
· Map records based on their US ZIP code
· Measure distances between records
· Set the size of a record to be proportional to a field value
· Lookup the coordinates of any place on earth over the internet
· Write plug-ins to extend iMap's functionality.
· Unregistered watermark
· Nag screen.