iModeller 3D Pro - Intuitive 3D modeller
Version: 2.6This easy to use, state of the art application takes 3D modelling to the next logical step. iModeller 3D provides an intuitive user interface, seamless integration to third party 3D software and great documentation.
License: Free To Try $499.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
iModeller3D Professional Edition allows the user to create 3D models and textures at any resolution, great for rendering, animation and Web 3D purposes.
3D Export Formats: The 3D models created with iModeller3D Professional Edition can be exported to UZR, 3DS, C4D, VRML, STL, OBJ and DXF. Thus, a perfect integration in your 3D developing environments is provided.
Here are some key features of "iModeller 3D Pro":
· Variable Image Import Formats. iModeller 3D Professional Edition supports BMP, JPG, PCD, PNG, PSD, TGA and TIF files.
· Numerous 3D Exports. Export the 3D model and texture at any resolution to the 3DS, DXF, STL, C4D, VRML and OBJ formats.
· Automatic Alpha Channel Detection. Allows premasking of the images with any externam image editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop).
· Texturing Options. Use the Texture On and Texture Off Masks to select preferred object image parts.
· Mesh Control. The unique Details Mask allows to bring out filigrane object parts.
· Award-Winning User Interface. Creating high-quality results has never been easier - even for absolute 3D graphics newbies.
· Automatized Modelling Functions. Create 3D files with a single mouse click.
· 3D Material Control. Add phong and metal shadings to your 3D model.
· Merging Functions. Merge two 3D models of the same object for greater detail.
· Bundle Adjustment. Set individual marker points to improve image calibration results for greated model detail.
· Variable Web Exports. Save your 3D model as UZR, Macromedia Flash, and QuickTime files.
· Template Functionalities. Streamline your Web3D HTML content production. Create templates only once and publish complete HTML pages with a single mouseclick.
· Plugin-Free Web 3D. Harness the power of the java based UZR Viewer with panoramic image background support.
· G4 733 MHz
· 800x600@16 Bit HighColor Graphics (1024x768@32 Bit TrueColor recommended)
· OpenGL Support
· 30 MB free Hard Disk Space (recommended 350 MB)
· CD-ROM drive
· VGA or higher resoluted Monitor
· Mouse (Wheel-Mouse recommended)
· Digital Camera / Webcam