ImportServer helps you import email into email applications
Version: 2.0.2When your new email program refuses to import your old email, the ImportServer makes it happen.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
ImportServer helps you import email into email applications. Specifically, the ImportServer acts like an email server that holds all your old email, ready to be downloaded into your new email application. Use ImportServer whenever your new email application does not provide an option to import your old email.
ImportServer bypasses standard import procedures by automatically hosting your old email on a local, secure email server. You then 'import' your old email by telling your new email program to download mail from the ImportServer. All your old email will appear in your new email program, with all the correct formatting, dates, and attachments.
· Java 1.4.1 or higher.
· ImportServer will run as a fully-functional demo, with a limitation of 10 emails per mailbox, until a license is purchased.
What's New in This Release:
· Autopilot mode for unattended importing
· Option to allow connections from any computer, not just localhost
· Ability to skip a corrupt message
· Drag-n-drop for file selection
· Ignores non-mbox format files when scanning folders
· Stability and UI enhancements
· Compatibility with Java 6 (Java 1.6)