Telephone on hold messages and music player software for Windows. This program runs as a service in the background. Features real time mixing of messages and music, message date-time scheduling, automatic online internet updates and much more.
Version: 4.22The IMS plays telephone on hold messages or music using a computer with any standard sound card or voice modem.
License: Free To Try $498.00
Operating System: Windows
The software runs in the background using the CPU idle time and the buffer on the sound card. The computer can still be used as normal.
If you have a Windows computer in your office, this is the most advanced and most affordable way to play on hold messages to your callers when they are on hold or being transferred.
The IMS Messages on Hold Player features:
- Real time mixing of messages and music to create an endless presentation.
- Message scheduling to commence and expire on certain dates and to play only on certain days of the week or times of day.
- Fully digital audio ensuring that your messages sound good, are clear and are easy to listen to.
- Almost unlimited message and music capacity.
- State-of-the-art 'fuzzy logic' formula achieves the optimal message rotation rate.
- Direct user control over messages and message scheduling. You can control the scheduling directly at your computer, or it can be set by the studio that produces your messages.
- User recorded messages. The software is usually used with professionally recorded messages but the software also allows you to record your own messages directly and simply by plugging in a microphone.
- Automatic Online Internet Updates or updates on a 3.5" disk or on CD-ROM. The automatic Internet connection ensures that if you are using a studio to produce your messages regularly, your messages can be uploaded automatically by your production studio.
- For use with Telephone PBX systems with message/music on-hold feature or single line operation with a voice modem.
About NCH Software:NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, telephony, dictation, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X.
NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and continues to receive awards for software excellence.
Version 4.22: Major Update
Version 3.13: Unspecified bug fixes and updated interface.