A professional conversion tool for Real Media files of rm, rmvb and ram. It supports conversion for video files like MPEG, AVI, DivX, WMV and for audio files including AAC, MP3, WAV and WMA. It offers the Wizard mode and the Advanced mode.
Version: 22.214.171.1244ImTOO RM Converter is a professional conversion tool for Real Media files of RM, RMVB and RAM.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Windows
It supports conversion for video files like MPEG, AVI, DivX, WMV and for audio files including AAC, MP3, WAV and WMA. What's more, it supports capturing pictures from videos.
New features:1. Makes the built-in player resizable (Switch the zoom mode between 4:3 and 16:9) 2. Offers the function of power management Features:1.
Control the number of processed cores at any time during conversion.
2. CBR / VBR output format can be selected freely for certain profiles.
3. Volume control is supported.
4. Perfect the program regarding user experience.
5. It is easier to use and faster than ever - All properties and settings are displayed in the new interface and you can easily finish converting a file within a few clicks.
6. All encoders / codes are built-in.
7. It supports batch conversion and multi-threading CPU, thus the more files you convert within one time, the faster speed it offers than other converters.
8. Settings for overwrite function is offered.
9. Output files can be renamed and the output path can be easily modified.
10. Zoom and split functions are provided.
11. It supports preview can convert any clip or segment.
12. Not only support general video / audio settings, but also provide advanced settings for meeting various users' demand.
For example, you can customize the size of output file and its Bitrate will be calculated automatically.
In addition to abundant corresponding profiles for your digital devices, the RM to MP3 converter also supports setting several profiles for the same video.
14. Support running in background and lower the priority automatically.
Version 5.1.37.0402: Adds Spanish language support.
Version 126.96.36.1994: CBR/VBR output format can be selected freely for certain profiles. Control the number of processed cores at any time during conversion.