InFlow - Automatic page insertion for Adobe CS/CS2
Version: 4.1.2InFlow is great news for all of you who, like us, love using InDesign but can't live without automatic page insertion. Now you can turn any master-page text thread into an autoflow text thread in about 3 seconds. When InFlow detects overset text, it creates a new document page (instead of making you do it) and links the current text story to the autoflow text threads on the newly-created page so that text can flow automatically (instead of making you do it). Just like you expect, right?
License: Free To Try $75.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for InDesign CS 2 (4.x release).
· Added support for autoflow frames in groups.
· Fixed a problem where pages weren't always being added when the overset condition was caused by a forced break (column, frame, page, etc.).
· Fixed a problem where a text frame's story lock icon wasn't going away when the text frame was removed from the autoflow thread.
· Fixed an incompatibility which was causing Xtags to place unanchored boxes incorrectly.
· Adobe CS or CS2.