iNotify.saver - always know if any new email arrives or if anyone signs into iChat
Version: 1.3While active, this screensaver periodically checks your OS X Mail accounts for new messages. When iNotify finds a new message, it displays a large, easy-to-see notification showing you how many messages and for which mail account. In OS X screensaver preferences, you select which mail accounts to activate (no retyping in usernames and passwords) and how often to check.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Likewise, while logged into iChat, iNotify can instantly display a large notification showing which of your buddies is logged in and to which service (AIM, Bonjour, or Jabber).
Here are some key features of "iNotify saver":
· Supports multiple mail accounts direct from OS X Mail without configuration
· Choose how often to check for new mail
· Use one of the OS X image slideshows from Apple as a background
· Supports dual displays
· Displays image of iChat buddy with icon for the service they're using
· Universal Binary (untested on Intel).
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed: Was missing the first new message in a POP account that has zero initial messages in it.
· Fixed: If an email client removes messages from the server for a POP account while iNotify is running, iNotify does not lose count of the messages it has previously seen and will add new messages to the total count as they arrive.