InquartosÂ® NetworkManager - is network management software, intended to simplify the task of inventory, monitoring and administration of computers.
Version: 2.0.7InquartosÂ® NetworkManager - is network management software, intended to simplify the task of inventory, monitoring and administration of computers, running Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista, and doesn't require installing any client software on remote computers.
License: Free To Try $400.00
Operating System: Windows
InquartosÂ® NetworkManager combines the abilities of remote control software with the benefits of database, storing whole inventory information, belonging to a corporate network.
Key features of the program:
- Obtaining information from remote computers: installed software and hardware components, sessions, event log, shared resources and so on.
- Convenient remote administration (management of the local users accounts, services, running processes, editing registry, installation and uninstallation of software)
- Supports XML database for storing special information about physical users and computers inside corporate network, for example, physical user's individual information (such as first and last name, list of his/her local and domain accounts, photo, post, mail, etc), physical owner of computer, computer's placement in your organization and so on;
- Allows users to easily create detailed inventory reports and quickly export inventory information to various formats: HTML, MHTML, MS Word (.
- doc), MS Excel (.
- xls), XML.
- Ability of applying actions to the group of computers (silent software installation, shutting down and restarting computers, generating inventory reports, sending messages, etc);
- Contains Windows AD administration functions;
- Network utilities (pinging, tracing route, port scanning, searching hosts by ICMP ping or ARP scan, DNS lookup